From the A30 or A38 near Bodmin: Take the B3269 to Fowey (initially signposted B3268 Lostwithiel).
When coming into Fowey you will go over a couple of mini roundabouts, then go downhill with high walls either side.
Izzyminx Captains Lodge: 49 Vicarage Meadows, Fowey Cornwall, PL23 1EA
Izzyminx Seaview: 30b The Esplanade, Fowey Cornwall, PL23 1HY
- At the sharp right turn, keep left, down hill into Lostwithiel Street.
- Turn immediately left into Place Road, follow the road around the left hand bend
- Keep left into Green Lane
- First left into Vicarage Meadows
- No. 49 is about 100 yards on the left with big drive and parking for 3/4 cars.
- At the sharp right turn, keep left into Lostwithiel Street.
- Keep to the right and follow the road down to first right turn into The Esplanade
- 30b is about 100 yards on the right
- Pull up onto the pavement (ensure vehicles can get past) to unload
- The apartment is up the garden steps, follow the path to the right of the house and go up to the gate (the gold key opens the gate). Go into courtyard and up the steps to front door, then, 'wham', great view.
- Free parking further up The Esplanade and on St. Fimbarrus Road.
- Or follow The Esplanade and then around the right hand bend on to Hansons drive and follow the road back to the main car park in Saffron Close.